Work already underway on the refurbishment of sash windows located at the old original Irish parliament building. Constructed between 1729 and 1739 It was extended to the west by James Gandon, adding the curved screen wall and the Corinthian portico facing Trinity College in 1785. In 1792-94 by Edward Parke added a western colonnade and tetrastyle portico fronting onto Foster Place. Following the Act of Union, the parliament was closed and the building was purchased by the Bank of Ireland (founded 1783) and adapted by Francis Johnston as their headquarters. All new windows must comply with conservation area guidelines and our Slim-Glaze brand of double-glazing has been the number one brand choice to complete these projects and fulfil the requirements set by planning officers. These ultra-thin double glazed units have the latest in thermal efficiently, filled with a specialist gas that isn’t used in standard double glazing and with our high performance warm edge spacer can reduce the heat loss up to 77% as when compared to old standard glazing.

Learn more about our Slim Double Glazing – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK8KBknyolc